Friday, July 25, 2014

PAPSA Conference

Yesterday, I was at the PAPSA conference. It was a great time where I learned a lot of new information with my colleagues.  Incase you were wondering, PAPSA stands for Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators.  It was especially nice because I got the chance to finally put a face to so many people that I talk with on a regular basis such as other SME's in my field as well as book publishers. You can check out their web page by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Dustin, professional learning networks are such a vital part of growing as a professional! I find that summer PD not only connects me with others, it exposes me to some great thought leaders and inspires me to do more, better. I hope you had a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It was my first time going and I can't wait to go back.

      Delete