Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Motivated and Inspired

I would do random blogs occasionally for the past few years. After taking this class, it has taught me many new things and gave me the motivation I needed to revamp my blog. I would like to turn it into sharing my advice in my profession and hobbies as well as being a new dad I think I can share some good stories with others. Anyway, I started looking at some new templates and themes and hope to get started after I am done with my classes for the Summer term. Thanks to everyone for their comments and feedback throughout.

1 comment:

  1. Dustin, one of the things I have often found is that many EDTECH537 students continue to blog after the class is out, but often start from scratch. Essentially, they create a new blog and just link to their former attempts in an about me page.

    ReplyDelete