Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Link List Entry - Top iPad Game Apps This Week

At first I was wondering why we were doing this assignment when we already created a list which would be our blogrolls when we added our fellow peers to our blogs but it was clarified for me what the difference is. If anyone else was wondering I was given an analogy by our instructor, Dr. Barbour, that stated a blogroll would be the home team in a program that doesn't change whereas the visiting team always changes so that would be an example of a blog link list.

That definitely clarified things for me so with that being said here are my Top 5 iPad Game Apps this week:


  1. Tales of the Adventure Company
  2. VVVVVV
  3. Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake
  4. Battleheart Legacy
  5. SkyForce 2014

1 comment:

  1. Dustin, just to clarify, that you both a link entry and a list entry this week. I suspect that you knew that, but I did want to clarify. I'll also note that while it isn't a requirement, generally speaking it is a good habit to get into adding short annotations for each of your links or list items. Again, not a requirement, but a good habit.

    ReplyDelete